(working schedules are non-contractual and are subject to change according to the needs of the business)
We currently have 2 vacancies in our Post Office at Frome.
Post Office Ltd offers a wide range of innovative products and we are looking for someone to seek sales opportunities and to secure purchases through advising, and communicating with customers. You will strive to exceed our customers’ expectations through the provision of high quality service and efficiency.
Duties include amongst other things:
- Selling a wide range of products
- Working within a team to ensure delivery of sales targets
- Processing payments for products and services including cash handling.
- Responsible for transactions carried out and weekly balance
- Maintaining effective stock controls and accuracy
If you want to be part of a busy team, are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and have the following attributes, then we want to hear from you:
- Good communication skills with an ability to talk to people at all levels.
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Motivated, positive and enthusiastic.
- Able to work flexible hours including Saturdays
In return we offer a contributory pension scheme, staff discounts (after 13 weeks), 30 days pro-rata holiday entitlement initially (inclusive of Bank and Public Holidays) with additional days based on length of service, health cash plan subject to eligibility, death in service subject to eligibility, staff uniform plus usual other benefits. If you aspire to develop a career within the society, there are various trainee schemes available.
Application details/Closing date
If you are interested please email your C.V or download an application form by clicking HERE and send to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the relevant Job Ref No. Alternatively, you can hand in your completed application form to the store manager. If you have not received a response by the closing date you can assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest in working for Radstock Co-operative Society.