(working schedules are non-contractual and are subject to change according to the needs of the business)
We are looking for a part time Purchase Ledger Clerk to work 22.5 hours over 5 days in this busy head office function. This role is expected to last for six months.
You will support the Finance Manager with the accurate and timely maintenance of a complete set of financial accounts and perform a variety of other administrative tasks to support the Finance team.
You will need to be a team player, with good communication skills both written and spoken and be willing to undertake a variety of administrative duties. You will be numerate with good keyboard skills and be familiar with Outlook, Excel and Word.
Duties will include some or all of the following:
- Assist the Head Office team by being first point of call for the telephone, door bell and processing post in and out of the office.
- Ensure all purchase orders/delivery notes are matched accurately, and are appropriately authorised before passing for payment.
- Data input, scanning and filing of invoices and delivery notes.
- To be a contact for suppliers, dealing with queries by telephone to resolve outstanding issues.
- Periodical reconciliation of supplier statements and timely resolution of queries.
- Assist with month end close.
- To cover for other purchase ledger staff during absences.
- General administration including post, stationery ordering, photocopying, archiving, telephone handling, email etc
We offer a contributory pension scheme, death in service benefit, staff discounts (after 13 weeks), 30 days pro-rata holiday entitlement initially (inclusive of Bank and Public Holidays), with additional days based on service, health cash plan subject to eligibility, staff uniform plus usual other benefits.
Application details/Closing date
If you are interested please email your C.V or download an application form by clicking HERE and send to email@example.com quoting the relevant Job Ref No. Alternatively, you can hand in your completed application form to the store manager. If you have not received a response by the closing date you can assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest in working for Radstock Co-operative Society.