Store Manager Required
39 hours per week, working any 5 out of 7 days
We are currently recruiting for a Store for our Chew Magna Convenience Store.
You will lead a team toward the achievement of financial targets and ensure compliance with statutory requirements and store standards.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities and skills:
- Strong leadership skills and team management.
- A seasoned retailer with a good grasp of the operational requirements of running a convenience store in a busy and thriving community
- Committed to achieving and sustaining excellent customer service standards
- Positive mindset and focused on solutions and improvements.
- The ability to coach and develop others.
- Highly organized and proactive with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Good analytical skills and the ability to make sense of financial and complex information including profit and loss accounts, budgets etc.
- Flexible approach to work and training.
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Be mobile and prepared to transfer to stores within the Society’s trading area as the business dictates
- A good ambassador for the Society with a personal ethos aligned to the Society’s values and principles
- Personal Licence Holder (or able to obtain and hold a licence within 16 weeks of appointment)
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced store manager to apply their skills, knowledge and experience in a new environment.
We offer a contributory pension scheme, staff discounts (after 13 weeks), 30 days pro-rata holiday entitlement initially (including Bank and Public Holidays), with additional days based on service, health cash plan subject to eligibility, staff uniform plus usual other benefits.
Application details/Closing date
If you are interested please email your C.V or download an application form by clicking HERE and send to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the relevant Job Ref No. via email to email@example.com or via post to: Radstock Co-operative Society, Co-operative House, 3 Wells Hill, Radstock, BA3 3RQ.