Job Title - Travel Consultant Job Ref No: 192/18
Location/Store - Radstock / Paulton Travel branches
Salary/Rate - £8.44 per hour plus commission
Contract Type - Permanent
Weekly Hours - 22.5 hours per week, working five days out of seven
We are looking for a part-time experienced travel consultant to work between our two travel branches located within the Radstock Superstore and Paulton.
You will need to have a genuine interest in people, places, different cultures and civilisations.
Ideally, you will have current, up-to-date knowledge of the travel industry and recent experience spent within a busy travel retail environment. We will however consider applications from candidates with a travel and tourism qualification and/or from individuals who have travelled extensively. Knowledge of the travel money exchange bureau would also be an advantage.
You will need to be:
- Passionate with a strong desire to exceed customers’ expectations
- Driven, sales focused and highly motivated
- Professional, organised with bags of initiative
- A good team player
- Be accurate with a good eye for detail
- Flexible and able to work Saturdays and some additional hours as required
- Comfortable with technology and reasonably IT literate in order to interact with the travel systems.
Application details/Closing date
If you are interested please download an application form from our website at www.radstockcoop.co.uk and send to the HR Dept or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 4th February 2019.
If you have not received a response by 18th February 2019 you can assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion.