Job Title – Administration Assistant Job Ref No: 207/18
Location – Head office
Salary/ Rate - £8.67 per hour
Contract Type – Permanent
Weekly Hours – 20 hours per week over 5 days
We are looking for an Administration Assistant based at our Head office in Radstock to provide administrative support to the head of HR & Communications and in particular health and safety, marketing and advertising activities and projects.
The successful candidate will liaise with store managers to ensure return and completion of H&S documentation e.g. workplace inspections, accident reports, risk assessment etc. To arrange and book advertising space, assist with compiling adverts and support the internal staff newsletter/bulletins. They will also assist with maintaining records, data input and support promotional and community activities with a view to presenting a professional image and one which takes into consideration ‘co-operative’ values and principles.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Be computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS office applications including Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Have well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Be well-organised, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Be assertive and confident liaising with advertisers, newspaper agencies and suppliers
- Be capable of carrying out research including competitor analysis, demographic data analysis, customer purchasing habits and preferences etc
We offer a contributory pension scheme, staff discount (after 13 weeks), 30 days holiday (inclusive of Bank and Public holidays) rising with additional service, health cash plan subject to eligibility, staff uniform plus usual other benefits. Closing date 22/02/2019
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com with a cover letter. If you have not received a response by 01/03/2019, you can assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion.