Part-time Post Office Customer Sales and Service Advisor
Frome - ref no 001/19
Rate of pay £8.21 per hour, to be reviewed upon completion of training
We currently have a part time vacancy at the Post Office within our Frome store working an average of 14.5 hours per week on a two week rota. The successful candidates will be required to wok additional hours as and when required to cover for holidays and absences. Hours will include Saturday work.
Post Office Ltd offers a wide range of innovative products and we are looking for someone to seek out sales opportunities and to secure purchases through advising and communicating with customers. You will strive to exceed our customers’ expectations through the provision of high quality service and efficiency.
Duties include amongst other things:
- Selling a wide range of products
- Working within a team to ensure delivery of sales targets
- Processing payments for products and services including cash handling
- Responsible for transactions carried out and weekly balance
- Maintaining effective stock controls and accuracy
If you want to be part of a busy team, are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and have the following attributes, then we want to hear from you:
- Good communication skills with an ability to talk to people at all levels
- High degree of numeracy and accuracy with good attention to detail
- A team player who is motivated, positive and enthusiastic
- Able to work flexible hours including Saturdays
Closing date 12/08/2019
We offer a contributory pension scheme, staff discounts (after 13 weeks), 30 days pro-rata holiday entitlement initially (inclusive of Bank and Public Holidays) with additional days based on length of service, health cash plan subject to eligibility, staff uniform plus usual other benefits.
If you are interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, download and complete an application form from our website at www.radstockcoop.co.uk quoting the relevant Job Ref No and hand in store to the store manager. If you have not received a response by 26/08/2019 you can assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion.