Supervisor - Ref 075/19
Glastonbury Convenience Store
Rate of pay £9.33 per hour
39 hours per week
Working 5 days out of 7
On a rotational basis covering the operational hours, 6:00 – 22:00 daily
(Working schedules are non-contractual and are subject to change according to the needs of the business)
We are seeking a motivated, customer focused supervisor for our convenience store located at Warminster. Ideally, you will have some supervisory experience and have worked within the food retail sector.
We offer a contributory pension scheme, staff discounts (after 13 weeks), 30 days holiday initially(inclusive of Bank and Public holidays) with additional days based on service, health cash plan subject to eligibility, In-house development through our trainee manager and trainee supervisor schemes, staff uniform, plus usual other benefits.
If you have;
- Worked as a customer service assistant and can demonstrate competence in the full range of duties associated with the position including; till operation, stock and ordering/replenishment, customer complaint handling, price reductions and wastage recording, store standards etc.
- A natural flair with customers and be an advocate for excellent customer service.
- Confidence to supervise and support the development a team of customer service assistants
- Strong organisational and time management skills to prioritise tasks in a challenging environment
- Manual handling capability, as this is an essential requirement for this job
… And want to take the next step to a rewarding career in retail! Then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, download and complete an application form from our website at www.radstockcoop.co.uk quoting the relevant Job Ref No. and hand in to the store manager.
Closing date 19/09/2019
If you have not received a response by 02/10/2019 you can assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion.