Miles Tea and Coffee Merchants Competition!
The Radstock Co-operative Society has teamed up with local supplier, Miles Tea and Coffee to give you a chance to WIN SOME DELICIOUS MILES TEA GOODIES.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is one of the following:
'LIKE' the competition post on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/radstockcoop
'RETWEET' the competition post on our Twitter page: www.twitter.com/radstockcoop
A winner will be drawn from both the Facebook and Twitter page!
Be sure to enter this competition as it will be ending at 11.59pm on 07/04/17.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
FACEBOOK & TWITTER PRIZE DRAW – MILES TEA AND COFFEE
How to participate;
1. To take part, entrants must like retweet one of the competition posts on Twitter at twitter.com/Radstock_Coop or like one of the competition posts on The Radstock Co-operative’s Facebook page at Facebook.com/Radstock_coop
2. This prize draw is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries received prior to the closing date will be valid. There will be 2 winners, one from Facebook and one from Twitter.
4. Internet access required.
5. This prize draw is open only to all UK residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry and who must be a registered member of /www.facebook.com or www.twitter.com . This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. Employees of The Radstock Co-operative and anyone connected with the administration of this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
7. The Promoter is not liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
Opening and Closing Dates;
9. This prize draw opens on 31/03/17 at 8.00am and closes at 11.59pm on 07/04/17
10. There will be 2 winners selected from all valid Facebook and Twitter entries.
11. The winner will receive a selection of Miles Tea products, courtesy of Mile Tea.
12. The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. The winner will receive their prize within 28 days of notification. The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winners. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner does not receive notification or delivery of their prize as a result of having provided incorrect/incomplete details when requested following notification.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
15. The winner will be notified via Twitter or Facebook. The winners will be required to provide their address for the prize to be sent via the post.
16. In the event that contact cannot be made with a winner by 14/04/17 then a new winner will be selected from other remaining Twitter or Facebook entries and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
17. The winners' details (names and counties only) will be available for ten weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Marketing & Digital Team, The Radstock Co-operative, 3 Wells Hill, Radstock,BA3 3RQ
18. The winners will be selected in an independent random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
19. The Promoter may collect personal information from Entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will only use Entrants' information for the purposes of the administration of this promotion.
20.The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify from the prize draw any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise in our opinion fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
21. The Promoter cannot accept liability for any system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
22. The Promoter's decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions).
23. Entry to the prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
24. The prize draw and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
25. By participating in this promotion, entrants accept Facebook's or Twitter's terms and conditions (depending on their entry route) although it is acknowledged that this promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by, nor associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Entrants release Facebook and Twitter (depending on their entry route) from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with their entry in this promotion.
Marketing & Digital Team, The Radstock Co-operative, 3 Wells Hill, Radstock,BA3 3RQ