RecipesBack to Recipes
- 150ml natural yoghurt
- 150ml Co-op semi-skimmed milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Co-op British egg yolk
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 160g Co-op plain flour
- 1-2 tsp vegetable oil
- 10g Co-op unsalted butter
1. Add the milk, natural yoghurt, vanilla extract and the egg yolk into a bowl, making sure the white is set to the side.
2. With a separate bowl, whisk the egg white until stiff and fluffy.
3. Using a large metal spoon, fold the whisked egg white into the batter.
4. With a medium low heat, add the tsp of vegetable oil and the butter into a non stick frying pan.
5. Add a quarter of the batter at a time and cook for 2-3 mins on each side, flipping in between.
6. Continue to cook the other 3/4 of the batter topping up with another tsp of vegetable oil if required.