Temporary Part-time Admin Assistant
Hourly Rate: £8.50
Hours: 20 hours per week
Location: Head Office, Radstock
To provide administrative support to the Head of HR & Communications and in particular health and safety, marketing and advertising activities and projects.
The successful candidate will liaise with advertisers to arrange and book advertising space, assist with compiling advert content and the production of newsletters, bulletins, corporate literature and collateral. They will also assist with maintaining records, data input and support promotional and community activities with a view to presenting a professional image and one which takes into consideration ‘co-operative’s’ values and principles.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Be computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS office applications including Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Have well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Be well-organised, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Be assertive and be confident liaising with advertisers, newspaper agencies and suppliers
- Be capable of carrying out research including competitor analysis, demographic data analysis, customer purchasing habits and preferences etc
The role is initially on a temporary basis until 5th January 2018, but may lead to a permanent position depending on business requirements.
We offer a contributory pension scheme, staff discounts (after 13 weeks), 30 days holiday initially (inclusive of Bank and Public holidays) with additional days based on service, health cash plan subject to eligibility, staff uniform plus usual other benefits.
Application details/Closing date
If you are interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter stating the job reference number along with details of why you should be considered for the position. If you have not received a response by 31/10/17, you can assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion.