Temporary Travel Consultant
We are looking for an experienced travel consultant to cover a maternity absence on a fixed term contract for a period of 8 months. You will be required to work between our two travel branches located within the Radstock Superstore and at Paulton.
Ideally, you will have current, up-to-date knowledge of the travel industry and recent experience spent within a busy travel retail environment. We will however consider applications from candidates with a travel and tourism qualification and/or from individuals who have travelled extensively. Knowledge of the travel money exchange bureau would also be an advantage.
You will need to be:
- Passionate with a strong desire to exceed customers’ expectations
- Driven, sales focused and highly motivated
- Professional, organised with bags of initiative
- A good team player
- Be accurate with a good eye for detail
- Flexible and able to work Saturdays and some additional hours as required
- Comfortable with technology and reasonably IT literate in order to interact with the travel systems.
Hours of work are 37.5 per week working 5 days out of 7 with an hourly rate of £8.84 plus commission.
If you are interested please download an application form from our website at www.radstockcoop.co.uk and send to the HR Dept or send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number 010/19 before the closing date of 30th May 2019.
If you have not received a response by 13th June 2019 you can assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion.